Día de los Muertos Hoodie - '22 (Organic/PET)
🌱 A tree will be planted for your order
🌊 and collected plastic from the North Sea
- Fairly and ethically produced in Istanbul, Turkey
- Colored in an environmentally friendly way
- Designed and embroidered in Germany
- Extra soft and fluffy
- Plastic-free packaging
Climate-neutral delivery with DHL GoGreen within 2-4 working days
OUR NEW PENGUIN - LIMITED QUANTITY
With our Day de los Muertos - inspired hoodie, we focus on the essentials: quality, workmanship and high-quality materials.
The Day of the Dead represents one of the most important holidays in Mexican culture. Families come together and commemorate the souls of their ancestors with food, drink, and celebration. A tradition that the Aztecs and other indigenous peoples of Central America have been practicing for 3,000 years.
A great reason, we think, to remember those who have passed away and at the same time to see death in a more positive light, as a natural part of human existence.
SIZE & FITFlo (187cm) wears size L.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Colour: sand, forest
- Fit: relaxed cut
- Veredlung: Day of the Dead-Stickerei vorne
- Gewicht: 320 gsm Premium heavy weight Cotton
- Gender: unisex
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Outer fabric material: 65% cotton (organic), 35% polyester (PET-recycled)
- Machine wash 30℃, do not tumble dry